To provide children with the tools they need for faith in Jesus Christ, a desire to be obedient to Him, and a love for Him that will remain throughout their lifetime.
To accomplish our purpose we seek…
- To fill children’s minds with the Word of God so they will grow to think the way God thinks and live the way God has commanded.
- To establish in children habits of godly living and a daily lifestyle.
- To create a Christian Community of children and adults who enjoy life together as a family and who are committed to Jesus Christ and to each other.
- To help children build proper relationships to the authorities in their lives.
- To help children trust Christ as Savior, to submit to Him and to live as Christian’s at home, at school, at play or wherever they are.
- To build Christian homes by encouraging families and training them in their tasks.
- To make each child’s experience at church safe, fun and profitable in the process of growing to become everything God has planned.